Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Homepage tiles icon(.png) are not loading

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

Post to the generation of Documents (online help framless output) i can able to see Homepage Tiles image (.png) locally.

After Publising the documents in server. I am not able to view the Homepage Tiles images (.png).

I am expereincing this issue recently. Kindly give us some solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of RH are you running? Are you all patched up? Check Help > Updates to check. Did the image files also get uploaded to the server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked on the server to see if the image is there?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff/Peter,

I am using RH 14.0.14 version. 

In Local, I can able to view images (.css, .js & .png) in Template > Orange

But, in Server side. I cannot able to view the same. Only (.css & .js) files are loading.

Awaiting for the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to confirm, you're using Robohelp 2019 Classic interface, not the New UI? (The number can refer to either, depending on how you looked up the number.)

Peter meant can you use a file manager to check on the server that the images have been uploaded correctly. Sometimes, depending on how it's done, files are not copied and therefore the help doesn't work. Can you confirm you have checked the file structure on the server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp