• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I prevent favorites from being removed from user after RH2017 publishes new content?

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saved favorites are removed everytime I add new topics, generated and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I am asking about some setting within RoboHelp which turns off Favorites. This is for a brand new project which is a duplicate of another. When the main page first loads, a cookie message appears at the bottom of the page. If I click Later, I see no Favorties.  If I click Accept, I do see Favorites. So, I guess that's how it's supposed to work. I was wondering if there's a way not to hide Favorties during the session if the user clicks Later.   I  guess not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really do think you are best advised to take this one up with Support.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp