• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I scale icons in RoboHelp in Windows10?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Windows10 computer, and I'm using RoboHelp 10.

The icons on the workspace are tiny. 

I can change the display settings in Windows 10 - "display" - "scale and layout" to adjust the icons slightly.  Even when I used the "advanced scaling settings" and went up to 250%, the icons in RoboHelp remain relatively small compared to other programs.  The text within the editing and "User Defined Variables" panes continue to increase as I increase scale, but text and icons in the rest of the workspace do not.

Is there a maximum resolution for RoboHelp icons, or is there another way to make them more visible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not aware of any way to change icon size in RH, although I don't have version 10 (certainly there aren't any customisation options in RH11).

You could try updating or reinstalling the graphics drivers to see if that helps.

Or changing the monitor resolution, although that might make everything else look horrible, and defeat the purpose of a nice monitor. Set it to, say, 1280x1024, just to see what it looks like. I'm not sure where the settings are in Win10, but in Win7 it's Control Panel > Adjust the screen resolution. So perhaps try searching for screen resolution. I'm pretty sure it's a different setting from the scaling one you've already tried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp