Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you Open RH 2019 Classic?

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

I need the forum's assistance with something silly which may be just a misconception on my side.

Each time I open Robohelp 2019, it always defaults to Release. There's no option or prompt anywhere to switch to Classic.

Any suggestions on how I can go straight to Classic each time I open RH?

The only way I've been able to pull up Classic is by finding an .xpj file (one that was never converted to Release), and then double clicking on it.

My goal is however to find a way to open Classic first, and then to be able to select from the list of recent projects. This way we don't have to ask our editors to go and look for the .xpj files each time.

Thank you in advance for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

I generally just click my Start button and type RoboHelp 2019 and it lists Classic as an option.

Then again, I'm also using a Windows add on called "Start 10" that makes my Windows start menu look and behave like the older Windows 7 Start button did.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generally just click my Start button and type RoboHelp 2019 and it lists Classic as an option.

Then again, I'm also using a Windows add on called "Start 10" that makes my Windows start menu look and behave like the older Windows 7 Start button did.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This helped tremendously Rick. And I also just realized that the executable for Classic is under this path:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 2019\RoboHTML

Thanks you Sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is also a start menu option for the same - Adobe RoboHelp 2019 (Classic).

thanks

Amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp