Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to merge project?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am having some issues using the merged projects in RH 2019. I can add them to the TOC, but when I update the TOC, the projects disappear.

Is it normal? How do I proceed?

Thanks!!

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

You are adding the child projects and they stick but when you make any other modification, the child projects disappear from the TOC. Is that what you mean? Sorry but it's not clear to me what the problem is. More information needed.

There's a topic on my site about merged help for 2019 New UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are adding the child projects and they stick but when you make any other modification, the child projects disappear from the TOC. Is that what you mean? Sorry but it's not clear to me what the problem is. More information needed.

There's a topic on my site about merged help for 2019 New UI.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By marking my question as the correct answer, are you saying you found the answer within the merged help pages?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes exactly!

Moderator: I have removed your email address. Never a good idea to post that on any forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp