• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Stop RoboHelp Overwriting my HTML

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I'm working in RoboHelp 2020.5.71 and trying to implement some cool workflow diagrams using the Mermaid API 

However, Robohelp constantly reformats my html and completely breaks my code

I write my code like this :

DanielCH_0-1627994222306.png

But after switching to Author mode RoboHelp turns it into this, which completely breaks it: 

DanielCH_1-1627994288470.png

Is there any way to disable RoboHelp from trying to "help" and stop it from overriting my work? 

Thanks! 

-Dan H

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that not the same issue as at https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/clicking-on-a-code-sample-from-search-results-puts-the-code-... ?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Peter, thanks for the quick reply!

I believe this is a seperate issue, as it's also replacinng the special character > with >

If it was just reformating I could live with it but the replacement of characters simply breaks the syntax 

It also wraps my method call in //<![CDATA[      //]]>   though I'm not sure whether this stops it from firing

All the best

-Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that is something you will have to take up with Adobe. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. The email link tcssup@adobe.com is recommended as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp. 

Alternatively perhaps you would consider it to be a variant of the other issue and comment on the bug report.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp