• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Output > Receiving vti_ code for Output Link

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using RH version 2020.7.46. I generated an Output today and received the below code when selecting the output link. Would anyone have any guidance towards this?

vti_encoding:SR|utf8-nl vti_timelastmodified:TR|18 Jan 2022 03:08:10 -0000 vti_extenderversion:SR|12.0.0.0 vti_cacheddtm:TX|18 Jan 2022 03:08:10 -0000 vti_filesize:IR|32356 vti_backlinkinfo:VX

I can provide more information as needed but I'm unsure what would be needed at this point. 

Thank you, 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That appears to be some info off your server. What output are you creating & where is it located (local drive/LAN server/webserver)? What are you doing when you see this appearing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive the code when selecting the link we have for the Output. I've attached a photo of when it's received.

I'm creating an HTML5 Output. 

All of our RH folders are in a shared drive that are on a colo. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect it's the encoding the server is set to. To test, try copying the output folder to your local c:\ drive and launch the index.htm file from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attempted what was requested. I've attached the result which seems to be the same as before. 

I did try something else as well which I think is a solution but I don't necessarily know why..

I went into the folder where the Output Path is designated to go, deleted everything in there, generated the output again and it was successful.

I can keep looking to try and pinpoint exactly what it is in there that caused but it will take some time. 

Thank you for your help on this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Always a good idea to flush out all the old files before repopulating, but I suspect that there's some reference in your index.htm that's tripping this - you could look at that local copy in Notepad to see what's going on.
Did you try with the sample project? That can give you idea if it's something project-related or system-related.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp