• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 RoboHelp 2015

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use HTML5. Execute and Title bar is displayed. I test for resizing of monitors.  The Title wraps and I get the scroll bar. I select minimum and maximum, and shrink sides. Back to Maximum and Title is wrapped and scroll bar stays.  The Title is short. What option and where can I fix this.

Thanks, Julia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sooo. Which layout are you using? The responsive option of course, but different layouts work differently. You can customise colors, images and settings through the editor by right clicking the Screen Layout.

From your questions, I'm guessing that you're not happy with the widths and behaviour of elements in the skin. The width and height of elements in the layout are controlled in the CSS. I would advise you to use the SCSS files to generate the CSS. Those source files contain the necessary calculations to rescale if you want to change the dimenstions of objects: RoboHelp screen profiles and layouts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp