Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink displaying on top of image, but cannot locate setting

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day Support Team

I am currently working on Robohelp version 2020.6.76 and generated a frameless output of our online document only to find out there seems to be some text (Hyperlink to Index .html) that is being displayed on top of an image in the Skin Home Page in the top right-hand corner.Image1.jpg

When viewing in the Browser window and inspecting the code, there seems to be a hyperlink to an index which I cannot locate within Robohelp settings to remove?

Image2.jpg

Are you able to assist please?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum is not supported by Adobe's own staff, although they do pop in on occasion. It is supported by other users like yourself.

I think that icon is a topic page button set up here.

image.png

I clicked Post too soon. Select the relevant button from a dropdown you will see and then the text will be seen.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

index.htm is typically the start page of a the help. By default the logo in the skin links to the start page (index.htm). While the image is hard to read, it looks like the code is appropriate for the header logo. Did you customise the skin and move the logo and project title to the right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp