• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hyperlink does not work when import link word file

Sep 09, 2016 Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When i import a document via link > word file, the hyperlinks dosen't work. I'm trying a external hyperlinks to web, how can i fix it?

I am using a RH 2015 and word 2013 to import.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please did you reach any solution? as I have the same problem and had to remove hyperlinks in my docs as no time to edit them all manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the same problem that means you are using RoboHelp 2015 and Word 2013 but like the previous poster, you have posted in the RoboHelp for Word forum. That is a different program that hasn't shipped with RoboHelp for several versions, certainly not with RoboHelp 2015. First question therefore is what are you using?

Then let us know what the links are to. Other Word documents, web sites etc. Do they look like links but they just don't work. Have you looked through the import setting? (In the import dialog, click the Edit button).

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RH 2015 & Word 2016. These links are hyperlinks to headings or sections within the same document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved the thread to RoboHelp HTML as it is not a RoboHelp for Word problem.

First of all check that you have the updates applied. Go to File > Help.

If the problem persists with all the updates applied, when the Import dialog opens, click the Edit button. Go to Other Settings and make sure the check box indicated is ticked.

import_hyperlink.png

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eman,

Did Peter's suggestion work for you?

If not, what does the HTML look like for the links?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp