• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlinks have developed green arrows next to them

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently upgraded from Robohelp 10 to version 2020 which has been a huge leap.  While I am slowly working my way round there is one big issue I cannot solve.  I use hyperlinks extensively to jump to different topics.  Since upgrading they have all got a green arrow next to them.  I assume this is a setting somewhere but I cannot find how to turn it off.  I would be grateful if anyone could tell me how to change this so that jumps/hyperlinks are just the normal blue and underlined but no arrow to the left of them.

image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ps I have a feeling it something to do with the CSS but I cannot find that anymore and although I have used Robohelp in a basic way for many years I am not very technically minded so really basic instructions would be much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the photo icon to insert images within the post. Seeing an image inline with the text makes it easier for anyone answering or viewing the post.

Moderator note: I have copied your image into your post

That looks like a twisty style has been applied. In your output the arrow probably points down. Test it by clicking the Preview icon top right.

The style applied will be shown in the Styles panel, the S icon on the right.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you that is exactly what I needed and it has solved the problem.  Much appreciated.  Do you know of any good resources that will help me understand the differences in the new UI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The About RoboHelp sample project has lots of information about using the New UI.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp