• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am using Robohlep 2020..4 and wish to publish my Webhelp to my developer.

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a user of the previous versions of Robohelp, where I just told my develuper where to find the webhelp folder so that he can include in our application. Now it seems after creating the mappings (same as previous version), I successfully generate and view the webhelp. However, do I now have to publish my webhelp, for my developer to have a folder he can utilise. But when I do try to publisf it asks for a plublish profile, I can only see Robohelp Server in the profile (and I dont want a server), other oprions are not for Robohelp as I can see. How do I therefore provide my developer with the relevant webhelp?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Click the dropdown and you should see these options. File System will access network drives where you have permissions.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the dropdown and you should see these options. File System will access network drives where you have permissions.

image.png

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that, worked a treat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp