In the HTML Files (Topics) rather than just in my TOC. (I've had a rough morning, lol) Any way, now I have a long list of broken links. Is there any quick way to fix this? Or, do I need to just fix each one individually?
I'm using RoboHelp 2015, V126.96.36.1990
Within the RoboHelp project, there is is the left column where all the topics are listed alphabetically in the HTML Files (Topic) folder.
I rearranged the topics into different sub folders, not thinking about the fact that that would change the cross-references to topics from within other topics. Then, I had a very long list of topics in the Broken Links folder. I was wondering if there was a way to fix this without opening each Broken LInk topic and re-inserting the cross-reference hyperlinks.
I found another way to fix my "problem" by using a saved project. But, it would be good to know if there was another way to fix the problem I created for myself.
As long as you did that moving within RoboHelp and not File Explorer, RoboHelp fixes the links as you go.
Had I known that is what you had done, I would have suggested a backup on this occasion and then deleting the CPD. Not so sure it would help there but it would have been worth a try with a backup in place.
If you still have the broken project, try it.
See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.
Thanks, Peter. I did not know about deleting the CPD. I did move the files around in RoboHelp, so it's good to learn that they repair as you work. I did have a backup copy, so was able to pick up the project pre-file moving.