• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have to re-register my adobe products every time I reboot my computer. I am using Adobe Tech Comm Suite 5.

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found several questions similar to this re Cloud, but I am using Tech Comm Suite 5. Literally, every time I have to reboot my computer, I get a message that I have to register the product (Frame 12 and RoboHelp 11). This is really annoying, since Windows 7 regularly requires updates and reboots. Can any body help? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was experiencing the same issue on one machine but now it is only once in a while.

TCS5 will have installed Adobe CC Manager. Open that and click the Settings cog top right. Make sure you are signed in there and with the same Adobe ID as used in TCS5 (look in Help menu). Also make sure it is set to open at start up.

Also uninstall and reinstall RoboHelp and sign in again.

I am not saying that will fix the problem, it might just make it less frequent. Mine has stopped nagging for over a week now. I'm on Windows 8.1 but that is not the issue.

I have reported this so hopefully a fix will be forthcoming. Please email me via my site with a link to this thread. I will update you as and when I hear anything.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to mention it is known to be a machine specific problem so if you

have the option of using another machine, that should fix it.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp