• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm deleting the CPD file to clear it and let it rebuild but it isn't rebuilding it's restoring from several days ago.

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm deleting the CPD file to clear it and let it rebuild but it isn't rebuilding it's restoring from several days ago. I'm using RoboHelp 2015. I understood that if you delete the CPD file that it rebuilds but every time I delete the file it restores a copy from several days back. So does it rebuild or restore? If it is supposed to rebuild why isn't it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you’ve got some sort of Source Control at play here – the .CPD file shouldn’t be in SC (AFAIK)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes we use SVN but the odd part was some of the projects the CPD rebuilt and some just restored the file. So we had to completely delete the CPD from SVN and then commit the changes before the CPD would rebuild. Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp