• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with a few things.

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a Responsive HTML project in Robohelp 2019. It looks pretty good, but I would like assistance with a few questions. 

1) When my online help displays in the Application, it is only about 1/4 of the screen on the right. I am not able to expand it to a full page. Is this normal, or is there a settings I can build it with?

2) How do I remove the Index and the glossary Icon when I am displaying my online help in the application?

3) I have an arrow displaying on the bottom of the help screen. When I click it, the word "Tweet" displays. 

Please see the 3 screenshots below (one for each question). Thank you in advance for your help.

Question 1.pngQuestion 2.pngQuestion 3.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019 Classic or New UI?

Which skin?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the size of the window, assuming it's called from a button in your application, the window size and features would be controlled by how your developers programed the help call. You'll need to talk to them to change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will talk to the developers. Thank you very much for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the tweet icon, that should be in the skin in the Social Media section (assuming Azure Blue skin). If you don't want them, make sure Use Facebook and Use Twitter are turned off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter - It is the new UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter - There is nothing set under skins. What is the default? It must be that one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't select a skin I think it uses Azure Blue. But you can't customise it then. So add the Azure Blue skin and then you should be able to customise the settings.

If you don't use an index and glossary, you can also turn those off in the skin. (If you just want to hide them when called from the application, there's no way to do that through Robohelp. Perhaps it's possible using a custom css file added to the User Assets section in the skin. You'll need to inspect the output using the browser developer tools to figure out if it's possible. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are in the early stages of developing this project, it might be worth considering a frameless skin. There are many more customisation options and going forward this is where Adobe will be putting more into development.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for the replies. This project is almost complete, so it's obvious that I have a lot to learn regarding skins. I will  create some test projects to get familiar with the skins and the skins customization settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp