• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image as a header is not appearing when I output to the HTML version

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have Adobe RoboHelp 2017, in the manual I have a jpg on each page of my manual which is the header. when I go to output it to a web HTM the jpg is gone and the font is really wonky. What am I doing wrong. It use to work and then I had to change the header and now it won't upload and I saved the image with the same file name exactly as the previous version. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the image appearing in the RH project (not in the output)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly.. it looks fine there but as soon as I go to output it its missing and the look on the output is just blank space and to be quite honest looks very poor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the image located in the same folder as the RH project? Did you need to add it as a Baggage File so that it is included in the \!SSL!\ output folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is in the same folder.  When I replaced the file I saved it to the exact spot it was previously with the same file name everything.  How would I add it as a baggage file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it present in the output folder at all? If not, does manually copying it into the output fix it showing up? If that doesn't fix it, have a look at the HTML in the output topic and look to see where it thinks it should be found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to take some snapshots of what is happening and maybe you can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also do more troubleshooting.  If I do an output in Microsoft HTML Help the graphic comes through.  But not web help. Then I took a back up version of an older file and ran it when I would have been using RoboHelp 15 and didn't work using RoboHelp 17. 

I just received a new computer in July where the RoboHelp 17 was reinstalled and wondering if that could maybe be the issue. Just at a loss here as nothing seems to be working.  The file itself can be seen in folder but when I generate and view the output the header jpg in the whole manual is gone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so the image file is present in the output folder - good. Now look at the HTML of an output topic that is missing the image - where is it expecting to find the image file? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp