• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image frames in RH

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am viewing my RH content via Project-Content, and applying condional tags. This content was imported via Framemaker import. I now see that one of my screen captures goes beyon the bottom of the frame. An easy fix in FM, I select the frame, drag it down until my full image is inside the frame, done. But in RH the frame is not displayed, nor can I select a frame around an image. How do I make the FM image frames show up so that I can manipulate them if needed? In the image below i put a red square around an arrow in the image that goes nowhere because the bottom of the image is below the image frame. Is there a way to edit this in RH so that I can lower the frame or are the image frames lost in RH?

rh-q-2020-12-07_21-48-33.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

I think the if the Framemaker image is made up of a bunch of objects, it'll be converted to a single, flat png or gif or jpg file, as Robohelp doesn't really work with layers at all. So I think that it's being left out when the image is converted, for some reason, and I'd double-check in Framemaker that the missing object is included in exactly the same way as the objects that make it through the conversion process.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Since you imported, your only fix is to repair the image in FM & import into a new RH project. If you had linked your content, you could have fixed it in FM and resynch'd it in RH.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the if the Framemaker image is made up of a bunch of objects, it'll be converted to a single, flat png or gif or jpg file, as Robohelp doesn't really work with layers at all. So I think that it's being left out when the image is converted, for some reason, and I'd double-check in Framemaker that the missing object is included in exactly the same way as the objects that make it through the conversion process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you imported, your only fix is to repair the image in FM & import into a new RH project. If you had linked your content, you could have fixed it in FM and resynch'd it in RH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp