• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not showing up in Compiled Help File - Robohelp 10

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a help file in Adobe Robohelp 10 but the screen caps I inserted are not shown when I compile.  Instead, this icon  icon2.jpgshows up instead.  The graphics are in by reference and are kept in a folder on the same machine.  The odd thing is, is that I can get the screen caps to show up in the compiled help file, by manually going through, double-clicking on a cap to launch image properties dialog and then simply click OK; but it doesn't retain them when I exit the Help file.  Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

When you say the graphics are "in by reference" I'm guessing that you don't actually have them inside a folder that is part of your project? And my guess is that this is why you aren't seeing them in the output.

What is the output, BTW? WebHelp? Microsoft HTML Help? FlashHelp? MultiScreen? Responsive HTML 5?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response. I appreciate it. Actually, I do have the images inside of a subfolder in the main project folder; however, I noticed that the images are not showing in Robohelp’s Project Manager tab under the images folder. Could that be the problem? If so, how do I get them to appear there?

I’m compiling a Microsoft HTML Help file

Thanks

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp