Exit

Images - thumbnails and max width

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using RoboHelp 2019 version 8.

What is the best way of ensuring that images are displayed as thumbnails in the Online Help (HTML5) and are resized to fit the page in the PDF format?

Thanks in advance

Michelle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to work with images and thumbnails is described in the RoboHelp Reimagined sample project that ships with RoboHelp and in the RoboHelp Tour on my site.

In Update 8, the image will show full size in authoring mode but in preview and the output it will be scaled down until the user clicks the thumbnail.

Take a look at those two sources and come back with any further questions.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will investigate further

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RoboHelp Reimagined ships with 2019. It is listed on the Starter Page when you open 2019.

If you have deleted it from there, you can find the project in Documents > My RoboHelp Projects.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp