• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Implementing content-sensitive help on RH 2019

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read as many topics on this forum about it, even read Adobe's help. I am still confused how to implement context senstive help using Map IDs. I have generated them in my .h file. I have also exported my help IDs in .inc (Delphi Pascal) I am not programmer but some of my colleagues are and that's the programming language they use. 

Well, we use to export help to Responsive HTML5 format, as well as its map of IDs. However, when the user clicks F1 in the software it always opens the main page (welcome page), we would like it to open in the page about each subject (when clicks F1 in "stakeholders" it will open the topic about it and so on). But from Robohelp I don't know if there is anything else we could do, or only in programmers side. 

I believe there might be a way to link each topic ID to tables in Delphi. I just don't know how to solve it, because I am not programmer only technical writer. But I would like to help my workmates to make it work properly. 

I am hoping someone has some clarification about how we could simply solve it. 

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you looked at Peter's site (grainge.org) for help on CSH? It's pretty straightforward now to invoke in the New UI Responsive layouts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp