• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Implementing Dynamic Filtering Programmatically

Participant ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you done it?  I'd love to hear what you did and a basic run down on how you did it.

Here's what I'm looking to do . . . .

We have a SaaS product that has three different flavors and each of which have a somewhat different set of tools and available options.  We have created all content in  RoboHelp and would love to have our SaaS product tell RoboHelp exactly what topics should be included in the HTML Help based upon what product and options the customer has access to. Rather then have the user make these selections in help, I'd like our application to set the set these conditions and pass them along to the RoboHelp files to set these filters.

What do you think?

Thanks for any and all feedback!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Potentially you could use the CSH URL calls to do this. I haven't tried it myself.

Have a look at this web page, especially the section 'Apply dynamic filters through CSH call'. Hopefully it will point you in the right direction.

https://www.helpessentials.com/2017/08/05/context-sensitivity-in-responsive-and-multiscreen-html5/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp