• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import problems from referenced FM files (1. IVZ and 2. graphic names)

Explorer ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with TCS 2020 and have created a new project in RH that contains referenced FM files.

• 1. problem: book with IVZ can not be imported.
    For single FM files it worked. For FM books not: the import is aborted with an error message. Only when I remove the IVZ file from the book, I can import the book in RH 2020.
    I tried the two import settings for IVZs in all variants (all active, all off, single active). Always the import aborts.
  • 2nd problem: Renaming of graphic names during import.
    The graphic import has changed.
    We generated referenced graphics in the RH project and then always overwrote them with the original graphics afterwards, because the quality was never good. The quality of the graphics is still not good in the new import in RH 2020, but now the graphic names are renamed according to the themes. This is even more of a disaster. I can't find an import setting that affects the naming. I have only seen the original graphic name appear as "alternate text".

Who has practical experience with importing FM data into RH 2020? We are working with RH Classic so far. But the outputs look so outdated that we are forced to finally switch to RH 2020.grafik-import.png

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you all patched up on both products? Frankly, I've never heard of an IVZ file format before, so if it worked before & now doesn't, you need to contact RH support - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick reply! The versions are up to date. I can contact the support.
PS: The IVZ are the German variant of the TOC files.

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp