• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import skins from Robohelp 2015 to Robohelp 2020

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have old Robohelp projects that I want to upgrade to Robohelp 2020. 

Unfortunately, it seems to be impossible to import skins from Robohelp 2015 to Robohelp 2020.

Is there any workaround?

/Anders

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on whether you were using a Responsive skin or a WebHelp skin. The former will upgrade depending on what customisation has been applied but WebHelp will not. See RH2020 WebHelp Output (grainge.org).

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a WebHelp skin. So as I understand it, these skins cannot be imported to RoboHelp 2020?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@D.Desmet Was your skin a responsive skin or a webhelp skin?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was a responsive HTML5 skin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I think the import of those is now fixed but I'm guessing that @anrick is talking about a webhelp skin. We'll see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Obviously there is no workaround. I need to design new skins for the webhelp system that I'm working on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. You will be upgraded to a responsive skin but I recommend you select a frameless skin. More customisation options and where future development will be.

See the RoboHelp Tour from my site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp