• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Source Files from Confluence to Robohelp 2017

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently started working on a new project where the documentation was created in Confluence. However, we use Robohelp 2017 for our documentation needs. Is there any way to import the documentation from Confluence to Robohelp without having to a manual migration?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a dedicated Confluence import and we don't see many posts about Confluence.

What file format does it use? RoboHelp can import various formats. The new UI versions of RoboHelp use strict HTML5 and CSS3 and I suspect that could be an advantage. Classic versions such as 2017 used proprietary code so I would guess they are more likely to have issues.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A work around I've used is to "Export to Word" (found under the elipse at the top right of Confluence).  Once the Word doc is saved, Robohelp easily imports Word docs and you are off to the races.  We are using RH2020.  Not sure if 2017 does the Word doc import, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that it does... 
Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp