• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing/exporting projects in RoboHelp

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can RoboHelp be used to import and export different RoboHelp projects?

I'm looking to create seperate RoboHelp projects for different modules of the system that I am documenting. I then want to be able to add or remove these as necessary for different configurations of the system.

For example,

Project A

Project B

Project C

Project D

One system may only use information from Project A and D, whereas another system may use A, C, and D.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone can point me in the direction of some useful information about this. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could be looking at one big project with conditional outputs or a bunch of projects utilizing the merged projects concept of parent and child projects - see Peter's site for details - grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeff, I'll take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp