• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

In HTML output numbering font is changing to browser font, how do I correct it?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the RH2022 version, the numbering font is different from the text font. I guess it is taking browser style.

How do I correct it?

supriyab67236640_0-1657282933426.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which output and which skin are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using frameless output with orange skin.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a little hard to tell, depending on a lot of factors, including any customisations you might have made to your css or skin. 

First I would check in your stylesheet under Other Styles > body and see what font is specified. If it's 'None', try selecting the font you want your text to be. For me, a brand new project created in RH2020 specifies Calibri, but it's possible that an upgraded one might not have a font set here.

While a new project doesn't have a font specified for the ol tag and should pick up the font from the html or body tag, that would probably be the next spot I'd try setting a font.

(Well, actually, I'd probably dig deeper, but most people don't have my passion for finding ultimate reasons, and just want to fix the problem as quickly as possible. 😛  )

If neither of those work, we will need to start looking at the list code and your stylesheet and skin customisations.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click in the list and click the Styles icon on the right. That will show which list style is applied. Click the pencil icon to edit that style in the CSS.

Do you have Advanced Formatting set?

• If not, then is the font set in the fields below.
  • If it is and is working for the text but not the numbering, then you may need to apply some advanced formatting. Before doing so I suggest you go back to the Contents panel and create a duplicate of the CSS. With that option selected you will see further formatting options. Make sure Numbering is selected in a dropdown and then select the font for Numbering.

image.png

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer or Like if helpful. Found your answer elsewhere? Share it here.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp