• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Robohelp 2019 New UI, using the indigo skin, issues with navigation

Participant ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you use search or indexes, and you select a topic, the topic is displayed but there is no breadcrumb trail and also the TOC does not expand to show where this topic is in the TOC. This does work in the azure skin.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get breadcrumbs and the toc is synchronising in a test project.

Is this a new project or has it been upgraded from an older version of Robohelp? What version of RH2019 do you have? At this time the latest is update 12 (look under the Help menu).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So further to my last message,  I just tried this with another standalone project and the output worked correctly.  However, both the projects I am talking about are in a merged project and when I just tried searching from something in the project when it was part of the merged output I had the same problem. So does this only work in standalone output and not in merged output?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But actually further to the above, both of these projects I am talking about are merged projects in a parent project and I just searched for something in the project that I know works and when I selected the topic in the project that works in the search result, it did not display the breadcrumbs or synchronize to the TOC. So does it now work if you have merged projects?

This is the error I get in the c:\users\username\appdata\local\temp\word.ehtml file: (for lots of files!) All the files that are getting this error are from another project that I imported into this one. 

Validation error count=1
Converting Pinning_and_Minimizing_the_Alarm_Stack.htm
Error 1
Description: Attribute 'http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/wordprocessingml/2006/main:styleId' should have unique value. Its current value 'Code' duplicates with others.
ErrorType: Semantic
Node: DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Wordprocessing.Style
Path: /w:styles[1]/w:style[23]
Part: /word/styles.xml

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/in-robohelp-2019-new-ui-using-the-indigo-skin-issues-with-na...

So as this thread got confused, I will reply to your last post as I am still having this problem.

It is a new project, it has not ben upgraded. I am on 2019.0.12. I tested it myself on a standalone project and the navigation worked correctly. But my project is a parent project containing merged projects only and it does not work on the project that only contains merged projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the posts above intended for this thread? They look more like another thread you have running.

You can't delete them if that is the case. I am not sure if you can still edit them but if not I can. Let us know.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Peter, I am having two issues with one particular project and I thought it might help if I added the other issues I was having to this thread also. But maybe that does muddy the waters too much. I'll edit one of the posts and then maybe you can delete the last one? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without wading through both threads to see what's best, maybe edit to keep the questions separate but indicate you are having other issues in another thread by adding links?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John

I think you are emailing replies and using any email to reply. That means the reply gets out of order and reading it is a nightmare. Your reply is above my post dated 5th May and yours dated 6th May. Please take a look at the web page and you will see what I mean.

Please either reply via the web page or use the last email received. It's not your fault, the forum should never have been designed this way.

I think the best thing now would be to start a new thread stating the problem as it is now. Include a reference to this thread which I will then lock.

In the new thread, please clarify 

But my project is a parent project containing merged projects only and it does not work on the project that only contains merged projects.

Do you mean the parent before the child projects are generated or one of the child projects used standalone? I'm not clear on what is not working where.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread is locked. See https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/rh2019-new-ui-indigo-skin-navigation-not-working-correctly/m...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp