• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index in RH2019 New Responsive output

Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a trick to getting the alphabet to display in the Index pane in Responsive output? i can get it to show when I ensmallen* the browser window, but not when large enough to show in desktop view.

* make tablet or phone sized

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which skin? What I am seeing in responsive is full window shows just the terms, small precedes the terms with the letter. In another skin both just show the terms. That said, I couldn't see any way to change either.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was testing with Azure Blue.

I'll look at hacking the css, as I think letters help with scanning. Not sure why they aren't in the desktop output. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp