Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index is not displayed correctly in hebrew

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have converted my project to latest 2015 version to have the support of Hebrew. I can now have the pages and summary displayed correctly but the index not. The hebrew characters are not displayed correctly. I have tried to change the font of the index but it is the same problem.

How can I display it correctly?Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like a CHM. What output are you using?

I believe RTL is supported in HTML5 and WebHelp. Does it work as expected with those outputs? - Beware that for WebHelp, you have to use one of the RTL skins from the gallery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My output is an HTML Help, it is a project I have imported from a previous version of Robohelp.

To generate a HTML5 format, I need first to understand how to do because this format is not visible in the list of possible outputs.  I can see it on New project but not on imported project. I need to make more search to be able to build a HTML5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found how to create the Output HTML5 and you are right, the index is displayed correctly with this format.

Is it only supported by this output?

The generated help need to be distributed with the installer of a software and it supports today only 1 help file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would think that it is a limitation of the CHM file itself. There seems to be a workaround described on the FAR knowledgebase that might be of use: Non-English HTML Help - Helpware Wiki - KB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp