• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

index topic keywords don't display in index pod

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RH 2015 and importing files from a large project into a smaller project, these files use topic keywords for indexing. When looking at the index pod and/or hhk file you don't see the index keywords listed but when looking at the properties for a topic you do see the topic keywords also in the html code you see the topic keywords as <meta name="MS-HKWD" content="bill of material,obsolete" />. How do you get the topic keywords to show up in the index pod? I don't have time to add each of these again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your index is set to Topic Keywords. Try changing the index setting in Project > Project Settings, Index section to the other value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No that didn't do it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Perhaps try clearing the CPD?

Click here for information on how to do that

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the "Clear project cache (.cpd file) before opening any project" already enabled and still no index. I can see the topic keywords in the html code just not in the index pod.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We noticed this too in one of our long-standing projects today. Seems like a bug to me. I think you'd want to have the terms appear in the Index pod, regardless of where they're stored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, that's the way it should work as far as I understand.

Wondering if anything would change if you configured the project just to store keywords in topics?

Open the Project tab and click Project Settings.

tmp1.jpg

From the dialog, choose Topics and click OK.

Any change?

I'd encourage others to report a bug to Adobe about this so it's on their radar.

Click here to report the bug.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's any help, the help says the topic keywords should appear in the index, but with a slightly different icon.

Adobe RoboHelp (2015 release)

Can you try manually adding a topic keyword in a Robohelp topic, just to see if it shows up? If it does, you know it's an import bug. If it doesn't, the whole feature is bugged.

1. Select a word in a topic.

2. Right-click and select Add To > Index Keyword > Topic Index Keyword

Adobe RoboHelp (2015 release)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp