I just updated RoboHelp to release 184.108.40.2069 and regenerated my output without making any changes, and it no longer displays the book and topic images on the landing pages. The text is now all shoved to the left hand side. Tested in both chrome and firefox. Please help!
Try deleting the CPD file and reopening the project first. Doubt that's it but always worth a try.
Then trash the content of the output folder and try again.
Are you generating to the same drive as the project is on?
See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information
Peter, Thank you for the feedback. I tried both of your suggestions, but neither worked. I am generating output to the same drive that the project is on - my hard drive. I was thinking of rolling back my version of robohelp, as all worked fine before the update, and there were no other changes to my project.
First make a copy of this project before going any further.
Then delete the layout and import it afresh. Also try other layouts. That
will help pinpoint where the problem is.
That did the trick! Thank you so much!
Sounds like it got corrupted somehow.
FWIW, I have seen similar behavior. I have a project where I had customized the layout quite a bit. Was working fine until I closed the project and worked on a different project. When I came back to the original project, the layout was horribly munged. I selected a different layout and I really dreaded going back and trying to sort what I had changed. But after temporarily selecting the new layout, I simply RE-selected the original and POOF! I was back in business.
Good to know! Thanks for sharing, Rick.