Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indigo layout - SCSS question - Trying to modify overlays.scss file

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello team,

I am trying to modify the look of the overlays (Glossary, Favorites, etc;) in the Indigo layout, but cannot figure out where to compile the files to (or even how to compile the files).

Can someone help?

PS -HUGE thanks to this group. I have actively been following your posts, and suggestions, and have learned so much. Look what I have done so far! (now on to the topic pages).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

I actually figured this one out on my own. I did not realize that the compile process would read the modifications to the _overlay.scss file. Everything worked out great!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to use Koala or a similar sass/scss compiler to generate a css from your scss.

There's a webinar available here (or should be) which runs through scss and setting it up for RH:

Home - Adobe Events

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Koala would not recognize the overlays doc. BUT I just removed the _ that proceeds the file name, and it now recognizes the file

Now, the second part of my question - where do I set the output path? I cannot seem to locate the css sheet that this builds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the tool at the moment, but the koala help says by default it should generate into the same directory as the file. But you should be able to change it easily with right-click.

Docs · oklai/koala Wiki · GitHub

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actually figured this one out on my own. I did not realize that the compile process would read the modifications to the _overlay.scss file. Everything worked out great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp