Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Indigo Layout Topic Icons: How to select topics?

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone!

I am a very new Robohelp user, so this is probably a painfully easy question--at least I hope! I am working on a project and currently only two of the topic icons are appearing on the main page of the Indigo layout, despite the fact that I have 5 topic tiles chosen in the customization settings. Why aren't new topics I have created appearing there? Do I have to select those manually, and if so where do I do that?

Any and all help is vastly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Keeley

TOPICS
HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have the new ones been added to the Table of Contents? That would be my guess off the top of my head ;>)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Can you share some screen shots of what you are seeing and why you think it should be different?

Cheers... Rick

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation