• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indigo Layout

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm testing the Indigo layout to see if we can use it. I really want the Favorites feature, and this is apparently the only layout that offers it. However, I don't understand this layout. If you view a topic in Mobile view, you can't go to the Table of Contents, Index or Glossary from that topic. You can't filter topics. You can only use Search and add the topic to your Favorites. There are no other icons, unless you switch to tablet view. This can't possibly be right, so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong.

I've gone over the layout multiple times, and can't seem to locate where I would go to display these icons in mobile view. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Mobile View1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be seeing a burger menu as below with access to the TOC etc

indigo_mobile.png

Try again without any customisation or putting in your own logo first. In the layout, select Indigo again and give it a slightly different name, Indigo2 will suffice.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The icon is white, and I set a white background so I couldn't see it. I knew it was something like that. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We've all done it or something similar.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp