• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indigo Predictive Search Not Working - New UI

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue. We have purchased Robohelp2019 licence in Dec 2019 and Indigo skin came with the tool. Even after creating another Indigo layout from the Gallery, the search feature is not working. Not working on both, my local machine and on the server.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Geetha

The thread at https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/predictive-search-not-working-indigo-layout/m-p/11092838?pag... is about Classic and they work in very different ways.

Some basic questions first.

1. Have you applied all updates? Help > About should show 2019.0.12.
  2. Have you tried this using one of the supplied sample projects? 
  3. Try with another skin to see if the issue skin specific.

Let us know and we'll take it from there.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please find my responses below in the same order.
1. Yes.  About shows 2019.0.12.
2. It is working fine in the sample project.

3. The issue persists with other skin as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two more tests please.

1. Create a new project with just a couple of topics.
  2. In your original project, create a new preset and try with that.

If neither help, can you share the project? If you can, then see the Contact page on my site and send the project as instructed there. Do make sure you include a link to this thread and please do not email the project direct.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your prompt responses and help, Mr. Grainge.
As suggested by you, I created a new project; and then:
Imported all the folders, Glossary, Index, Images, Conditional tags, etc. from the previous folder into the new project. Now, on publishing the manual with Indigo skin, the predictive search is working fine.

Thanks again for guiding me towards the solution. I really appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter is fine.

Did you try just creating a new preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry for my limited knowledge of Robohelp. I am not clear what is a "Preset". 

I did try creating a new skin based on the original Indigo skin and rename. And tried publishing with that, but it did not work. Later, I created a new project and imported stuff into that project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See below. Click the + to create a new preset.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Peter, sorry for the delayed response. Yes, creating the Preset was the first solution I tried. But it did not help. So later, I created a new project; and then:
Imported all the folders, Glossary, Index, Images, Conditional tags, etc. from the previous project into the new project. Now, on publishing the manual with Indigo skin, the predictive search worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp