• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting a watermark in RoboHelp 2020.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am required to place watermarks to the side of my documents. I have found ways to do this for RH 2019 and older but nothing for RH 2020.  Is placeing a watermark possible? If so how?  Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It helped and we are still trying to get our controlers to agree or not.  Thank you for your help.

Aubrey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are creating PDF output, you can activate the setting "Show watermark" in the output preset under "Advanced". There, you can define a text that shall be displayed as watermark. However, I do not know if/how it is possible to define, where exactly this watermark is placed in the document. I also do not know if this is possible for other output types.

Best regards
Karin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. We will try this and see if our controlers will allow this.

Aubrey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp