Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting MP4 - No fullscreen toolbar option

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks,

I'm working with RoboHelp 2017 Update 2. I've had multiple problems with inserting multimedia. We've resorted to attempting to use MP4 because Vimeo and HTML5 both were quite problematic. So, this question is specifically about inserting MP4s.

I'm building a project with HTML5 output. When I insert an MP4 video and preview the topic, in the Preview window, the preview of the video has the full screen button on the toolbar. When I compile the project and view it in Chrome or Edge, it does not show the full screen button on the toolbar.  When I look at the available playback settings for my video, I have Show player controls set to Always. However, in the Playback group box, I am unable to check the Full Screen check box. The option is greyed out. Does anyone know if there is a way around this problem?

If you need more details about the problems that I had with other formats, please let me know. I didn't want to clog up this thread with too much detail about our other failed attempts.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Julie

Quick follow up: It appears that the fullscreen button is missing in IE and Chrome, but available in Edge. What in the world?

Message was edited by: Christina Rullo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'd love to say: Well all you gotta do is...

Unfortunately I'm seeing the exact behavior you are.

I might suggest you visit the link below and file a bug with Adobe. Perhaps after seeing your bug report, they will come back to you with a suggestion as to how to overcome it. If they do, please post back with a solution so that others may benefit.

Click here to visit the bug reporting page

Please also reply back here with a bug number or link to the bug so that we can go vote for it. Voting increases the likelihood that action will be taken.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this problem as well. I will report the bug and add its link here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp