• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integrating the chatbot.js from a chatbot preset

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have generated the output but if I reference the script using the embed code nothing is displayed. I have tried it in the head section or on the page after a paragraph. Is this how you should use this code? Is there perhaps an error with my chatbot output, can I check this?

I am using a reference like the following:

<script type="text/javascript" src="G:\Output_Chatbot\chatbot.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="G:\Output_Chatbot\chatbot.css" type="text/css" /> 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this helps. RH2020 Frameless With Chat Pod (grainge.org)

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is how I do it yet the script displays nothing.

I noticed that in the example on your site, you use the path "../chatbot.js" for the script and "../chatbot_styles/chatbot.css"for the CSS. The latter does not exist in my chatbot output, they are both in the same directory.

Do you manually copy the chatbot output into your Robohelp output at that position, or how do you add the chatbot output to your project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just after posting i read that you manually copy the files, but into the project not into the output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp