• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to change the position of the breadcrumb in Studyo Skin?

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I am working on a project that uses Studyo Skin and that I generate output using Frameless Preset.

I have set it to display the breadcrumb and users find it very useful. But when I scroll down the page, it is no more visible. Is there any way to fix it in the header so that it will be always visible?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

There's nothing in the skin that I can see. I think the style you want is Topic Page > Center Panel > top-panel, but to figure out if it's possible you'd need to inspect the output code using the browser developer tools, then add the required style and settings to a custom stylesheet which you add to Layout > User Assets.

I did think perhaps you could use a master page (if you're not already using one) and add the breakcrumbs placeholder to the footer, so at least it's also available at the bo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Robohelp are you using? I don't think there's an easy way in the UI but I haven't really checked out RH2022 yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amebr

I'm working with Version 2020.7.46.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's nothing in the skin that I can see. I think the style you want is Topic Page > Center Panel > top-panel, but to figure out if it's possible you'd need to inspect the output code using the browser developer tools, then add the required style and settings to a custom stylesheet which you add to Layout > User Assets.

I did think perhaps you could use a master page (if you're not already using one) and add the breakcrumbs placeholder to the footer, so at least it's also available at the bottom of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp