• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is SQL Server Compact 4.0 Service Pack 1 required to publish to SharePoint Online?

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is SQL Server Compact 4.0 Service Pack 1 required to publish to SharePoint Online? I am not able to publish to my created SharePoint Online folder. I get access denied messages.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of RH are you running? Classic or New UI (RH2019)? Have you cleared your denied messages with your IT?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe RoboHelp Classic 2019 (14.0.14). Running Windows 10. I am trying to follow the directions on the website, https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/using/sharepoint.html. and I get the the following error: SQL Server Compact 4.0 Service Pack 1 is required". in RoboHelp.

I also get error messages when I try to map a network drive to the folder I created on SharePoint Online. 

"The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error has occurred:
Access Denied. Before opening files in this location, you must first add the web site to your trusted sites list, browse to the web site, and select the option to login automatically."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what do your IT people say about the denied messages? Have you got rights to wherever you're trying to publish? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have rights to the SharePoint site and my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If RH is throwing that first message, then it sounds like it requires it. That second message sounds like a Windows one - you probably need to go into IE and add the location as a Trusted Site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp