• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a Save As function for RH projects?

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to RoboHelp.  I am trying to copy one of the sample files and save it as something I can edit, but I don't see a Save As menu option.  Can this be done in RoboHelp?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply copy the folder with the sample project and paste it somewhere else.

You can edit the one in My RoboHelp Projects without worrying as if you mess it up or simply want to revert to clean copy, you can copy the project from Program Files. Don't try to use it there though.

It's explained in the About RoboHelp project itself.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once you copy and paste the folder as Peter say, you can then open the project and change the title in Project Settings.

You probably also want to go into each output preset and change the output titles, output paths, and publish destinations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp