• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with master page creating extra paragraphs

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a master page set up from robohelp. As you can see below there are extra blank paragraphs before the main header can be entered:

Steve5C44_0-1606919987171.png

I'm not sure how to get rid of this. I've tried to remove <p>and </br> from html and it just creates more blank spaces.. 

Steve5C44_1-1606920108617.png

Could anyone help me how to do this?

Thank you!

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it not showing in Author view? If it is just delete it. If it isn't, create a duplicate of it as a backup and delete the unwanted space in the code.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. I did delete the paragraphs in author view in master page. But when i publish, i continue to see this extra padding for my contents. 

Steve5C44_1-1606932257969.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where is this spacing in the master page? If it is below the header then any topic created gets that spacing added. The topics will need cleaing up. You could try F&R but in this case I would recommend a manual clean up.

Check a few topics first to see if that is it.

Perhaps adding a screenshot of the master page would help. Use the photo icon so that it appears in the post, not as an attachment.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp