Yesterday, I upgraded my Robohelp 2020.0.1 (upgraded to 2020.0 from RH11 back in October 2020) to the latest version 2020.4.173. I am having trouble with searching the Contents for my topics. It is taking a very log time and not returning my topic even when I put in the full name of the topic.
I see now that you have enhanced the search to display other types of files however this is not working for me. My project is large and I want to know if there is a setting that I can use to search for topics only.
I have started the file transfer via WeTransfer. It's on it's way.
Copy link to clipboard
OK. It can take several hours to come through. I will take a look tomorrow and see how it performs here and if there is any obvious reason for slowness.
See www.grainge.org for free Authoring and RoboHelp Information
Transfer is complete. It did take several hours.
Also, the first time I enter a topic in the search for contents, it generally works pretty well. It's after the initial search that it seems to get lost after I start typing in the "search" box. Thank you again for offering to take a look and I hope that it's an easy solve.