Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Contents search for topics with latest Robohelp 2020.4.273

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yesterday, I upgraded my Robohelp 2020.0.1 (upgraded to 2020.0 from RH11 back in October 2020) to the latest version 2020.4.173. I am having trouble with searching the Contents for my topics. It is taking a very log time and not returning my topic even when I put in the full name of the topic.

I see now that you have enhanced the search to display other types of files however this is not working for me. My project is large and I want to know if there is a setting that I can use to search for topics only.

Thank you.

Beatrice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

I have started the file transfer via WeTransfer. It's on it's way.

Many Thanks!

Beatrice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. It can take several hours to come through. I will take a look tomorrow and see how it performs here and if there is any obvious reason for slowness.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter,

Transfer is complete. It did take several hours.

Also, the first time I enter a topic in the search for contents, it generally works pretty well. It's after the initial search that it seems to get lost after I start typing in the "search" box. Thank you again for offering to take a look and I hope that it's an easy solve.

Beatrice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp