• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with the review feature

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Review feature. I can select and send my topics to review.

But when I want to access them from the link, nothing is displayed (cf screenshot). I sent them to my colleague and she has the same issue.Sans titre.png

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like there is no topic in your shared review file.

I just tried this new feature by myself and it worked fine (Trial version on macOS - love it! Purchasing for sure!!):

1. Set up a new review package (in the RoboHelp UI, click the Review tab, then click the "+" in the "Active Reviews" panel) and name it
    [by the looks of it you surely did that step and named that package "Révision"]
  2. That package opens a list of all your topics in that project;
    pick at minimum one of the topics by ticking the checkbox (will be blue with a white tick mark after ticking)
  3. Click the "Share" button
    --> RoboHelp packs the package 
    [Did that works out fine on your test? It takes a while, even if there's just the Default topic with 2 lines of text in it!]
  4. When RoboHelp is ready packing your topics into the Review package a pop-up dialog lets you share a link with others by mail, and you can choose whether it's only working with those specific mail address (private review) or that would be a link that can be sent to third parties and would still be working (public review).
    [Which kind did you use for your test?]
    --> The receiver(s) can open that interface you're showing in that screenshot out of an "Open" button in a mail 
  5. If there's an minimum one topic in that package, there should be an arrow heading left (looking like a "greater than" character) at the end of the line where the package name (in your case "Révision") appears. 
  6. Click on that arrow
    --> The package opens and the list of topics included there will show up
  7. Double-click on (one of) the topic titles in the left panel to open it
    --> The topic content shows up in the center, and on the right there comes up a panel with the commenting tools (and the list of comments already written, if any)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I probably did something wrong!!

Set up a new review package (in the RoboHelp UI, click the Review tab, then click the "+" in the "Active Reviews" panel) and name it
[by the looks of it you surely did that step and named that package "Révision"]

_ _ Yes exactly. It is my package "Révision"

I did the second and the third step : Click the "Share" button
--> RoboHelp packs the package 
[Did that works out fine on your test? It takes a while, even if there's just the Default topic with 2 lines of text in it!]

_ _ Yes It worked perfectly fine

Sans titre.png

4. [Which kind did you use for your test?]

_ _ I selected the private review

I sent the package with 3 topics but I did not have the arrow heading left. When I click the "Revision" package, there is a blank page. 

I do not know what I am missing!

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The whole process is described in The RoboHelp Tour on my site. Look in 2020 section.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your screenshot the twistie (arrow head - greater than symbol) is below the + sign.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have the arrow when I select the topics to review.

I do not have this arrow when I sent the link to review (screenshot below). Impossible to display the selected topics.

Sans titre.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you click on Application which is in Active Review, does the arrow come up.

thanks

Amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp