• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Javahelp 2.0 ?

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.. I am new to robohelp and need to generate a Javahelp output. I am currently installing the needed components, however, I cant find JavaHelp 2.0 anywhere. Searched online, but almost all links are dead. Does anyone know where I could download Javahelp 2.0? 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Classic , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of RH are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I ask why it has to be javahelp?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are currently using RoboHelp Classic 2019. I am trying to generate the Javahelp 2.0 output since that is what is being used in our systems. Without Javahelp, although I am able to generate the Jars/outputs, the search functionality is broken. I am getting a message that I cant get search to work without Javahelp ( Advanced - Options - Enable Search). I have the latest JDK and ENV variables setup as per instructions. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did look up Peter's site and sadly the links no longer exist. They lead to archived downloads, but i cant find JavaHelp there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, "why javahelp".

It was little used at the best of times and was never very good. My understanding is that webhelp could be used and that's where most people went.

I will update my site re the links.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter.. We inherited this application, so I am not aware of why the decision was made to use Javahelp. Its the generated JAR file that is consumed by the applicaton. We are phasing out this application soon, so I am sure changing the format would not be an option now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry but there's nothing more I can offer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp