Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layout Customization

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I wanted to customize the layout for responsive HTML output, wherein I  want the print option to be disabled. Can anyone help me with this?Layout.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of RH? If pre-RH2020, Classic or New UI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently using Adobe RH- Classic 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do realise that will not stop anyone printing the topics? Most browsers will have context menu and menu bar options to print.

Export the skin so that you can import it back later if this doesn't work. Try just removing the image but check that clicking where the image would be does not still enable print.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, thank you for the reply. I have removed the print icon. When I try to click at the same point, I'm able to view the print options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will look more tomorrow but I suspect it is not possible. Are you aware this will not stop the user printing by other means? 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter, I agree with you. I was checking if there are any configurations or settings wherein we can disable the printing functionality. Anyway, thank you for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp