Loading ehlpdhtm.js in all topic RoboHelp 2019 Non Classic

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Robohelp 2019 (not classic).
I would like all topics when publishing to contain the script <script type="text/javascript" src="../../ehlpdhtm.js"></script> in the body like in Robohelp 2019 Classic. The intent is that some development has been done in the ehlpdhtm.js file and I would like it loaded in all topics.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The way to get the script into all topics is to use a master page and place it in the header section (use the buttons to insert the master page header, as it's a special div, not the html head area).

However, this script is a Robohelp script, and is no longer used in New UI outputs (except maybe in CHM output?). So there's a chance that it won't work in New UI, or it might conflict with the new scripts that are used instead. If you have created custom scripts, I would create a new js file to include your scripts rather than including an obsolete RH script. (It's also good practice to remove obsolete scripts and functions to reduce the possibility of security holes.)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp