• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master Pages do not appear in project file

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH2019 classic and after migrating from RH2015 I don't see my Master_Pages folder under Project Files in the Project Manager pod.  When I view the online help, the procedures do not match my UI. For example,  I don't see a Project Set up option ; or a Help menu option to use to get the latest Update. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Yes, the chm file distributed with RH2019 Classic seems to be the help for RH8.

Try the link for RH2017, which should be mostly correct:

https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/archive.html

For the master page, try looking in the Output Setup pod for a Master Pages folder and see if it shows up there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Yes it is correct. I think master pages may have been in Project Files going back and then moved. I suspect this project goes back to when that was the case and the folder in Project Files got left behind.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Thank you for your help.  I found the Master Pages in the Output Setup pod.  And the Help now matches since I upgraded.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the chm file distributed with RH2019 Classic seems to be the help for RH8.

Try the link for RH2017, which should be mostly correct:

https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/archive.html

For the master page, try looking in the Output Setup pod for a Master Pages folder and see if it shows up there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing the correct help.

image.png

The UI can be configured in many ways but you should find Master Pages in the Output Setup pod. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe they fixed the help with Update 13 or 14, which I don't have yet. Mine is definitely for something pre-ribbon and the legal notices list RH8. 🙂

Amebr_0-1593734230225.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the chm file for RH 8 Help as well. 

Thanks, I found the Master Pages listed under Output Set up.  Shouldn't you also see them in Project Files in Project Manager Pod?  The Master-Pages folder is empty there.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please advise the build number from File > Help. It should be 2019.0.14. If the last two numbers are smaller, please update first.

Then please post a screenshot of where you are seeing Master Pages. Use the camera icon above your reply to insert the screenshot in the reply.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Version 14.0.14.002 and now see the correct chm file for 2019. I see the Master Pages in the Output Seup pod but not on Project List.  Is that correct?

Master Pages in Output Setup.pngNo Master Pages ProjectFiles.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is correct. I think master pages may have been in Project Files going back and then moved. I suspect this project goes back to when that was the case and the folder in Project Files got left behind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help.  I found the Master Pages in the Output Setup pod.  And the Help now matches since I upgraded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp